ST6 is an elite team of software craftspeople. We deliver expertise and consulting services in the fields of software development, DevOps, cloud technologies, scalable and sustainable architectures, lean product management, and design thinking.
We have a positive, diverse, and transparent culture. We seek to be honest, respectful, and, above all, supportive. We are looking for people who are passionate to make a difference and who work to become a little better every single day. Here you will have the chance to be a part of a top talent team, and make a difference by actively participating in the important decisions for the organization.
If you are an Accounting & Finance Rockstar who takes pride in your craft and wants to evolve with our organization, then let’s talk!
- Administer payroll and control income and expenditure
- Audit financial information
- Manage all accounting transactions in Revolut Business
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheets, profit and loss statements, and other reports
- Guide, coordinate, and maintain communication with the external accounting agency
- Answer and assist ST6ers with accounting inquiries
- Prepare customer invoices and track payments
- Evaluate financial operations to identify issues and strategize solutions, and help the organization run efficiently
- Build the financial practices and processes in a transparent self-managed organization of the future
- At least 5+ years of experience in accounting
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures
- Hands on experience with cutting-edge accounting/financial software (ideally using QuickBooks)
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
ST6 is a pioneer in adopting the latest “human-first” organizational practices. Our company has taken transparency to a new level:
- Open Communication
- Open Finances
- Open and Self-Set Salaries
- Open Equity Structure
- Transparent and Merit-Based Decision-Making
- We have a support system where you can always ask for help, give and receive feedback, set up goals, and grow your skills.
- Knowledge sharing initiatives - weekly internal tech talks, a rich knowledge base, and an ever-growing office library.
- You have the freedom and flexibility to attend any conference, event, or training of choice that will further your professional and personal development with us.
- Opportunities for Personal growth - 1-on-1 coaching sessions, peer reviews, innovative frameworks for personal development.
- Flexible hours
- Generous work from home policy
- 26 (25+1) bonus days off
- Bonus 300 BGN (cash) for every newborn ST6er
Our salaries are self-set. All of the information you need to self-set your salary is transparent - organization’s finances, everybody else’s salaries, strategic company goals, chart of equity, and market research for the salaries in the industry.
You will receive base + bonus + equity. Bonuses are decided collectively, salaries are updated every 6 months.
- Health insurance (incl.dental care)
- Multisport OR Fitness & Sports cash budget
- Car assistance
- Team lunches
- Chillout space
- Team culture
- Tasty treats in the office
- Your workspace - you will work with the most cutting-edge equipment and tools the market has to offer.
- Company Revolut card
ST6 sounds like home? Great! Introduce yourself.
We invite you to share details of any open source projects, your GitHub profile, and most importantly, your personality. Be genuine, not formal.
Say hi!15-20 min
We know the whole process is inherently stressful, so we start with a brief, informal video call to break the ice and say hi.
Cultural interview1-2 hours
You are a very cool person and we are a very cool organization, but what's most important here is how well we click.
Technical interview1-3 hours
Being the geeks that we are, let's dig deep together into some practical and theoretical problems and how you'd tackle them.
We will get back to you as soon as possible