ST6 is an elite team of software craftspeople. We deliver expertise and consulting services in the fields of software development, DevOps, cloud technologies, scalable and sustainable architectures, lean product management, and design thinking.
Our customers become our long-term partners. We collaborate directly at the CEO-level to identify mission-critical problems and initiatives, and we work closely together with product management and UX to craft beautiful and efficient solutions tailored to their needs. We operate as an extension to the product team or, often, as the entire product team.
ST6 has a positive, diverse, and transparent culture. We seek to be honest, respectful, and, above all, supportive. We are looking for people who are passionate to make a difference and who work to become a little better every single day. Here you will have the chance to solve mission-critical software problems, be a part of a top talent team, and make a difference by actively participating in the important decisions for the organization.
We are looking for a DevOps Craftsperson who takes pride in his/her craft and wants to evolve with our organization. Let’s talk!
Here are some things we’ve worked on recently to give you a sense of what you’ll be doing day-to-day:
- Craft highly scalable development, testing, automation tools, and IT infrastructure.
- Encouraging and building automated processes wherever possible.
- Strive for continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous delivery, and continuous deployment pipeline (CI/CD Pipeline).
- Work with the latest technologies to solve the most challenging problems.
- Identifying and deploying security measures by continuously performing vulnerability assessments and risk management.
- Perform incidence management and root cause analysis.
- Interact closely with various organization departments to create and develop solutions for complex technological infrastructure, security, or development problems.
- Performs incremental testing actions on code, processes, and deployments to identify ways to streamline execution and minimize errors encountered.
- 3+ years of DevOps experience using technologies like AWS, Docker, K8s, Terraform, and CI/CD integrations.
- A team player with excellent collaboration skills.
- Has a problem-solving and results-oriented mindset.
- Takes ownership of various initiatives and sees them through to completion.
- Passionate about product development, technologies, and software craftsmanship!
ST6 is a pioneer in adopting the latest “human-first” organizational practices. Our company has taken transparency to a new level:
- Open Communication
- Open Finances
- Open and Self-Set Salaries
- Open Equity Structure
- Transparent and Merit-Based Decision-Making
- We have a support system where you can always ask for help, give and receive feedback, set up goals, and grow your skills.
- Knowledge sharing initiatives - weekly internal tech talks, a rich knowledge base, and an ever-growing office library.
- You have the freedom and flexibility to attend any conference, event, or training of choice that will further your professional and personal development with us.
- Opportunities for Personal growth - 1-on-1 coaching sessions, peer reviews, innovative frameworks for personal development.
- Flexible hours
- Generous work from home policy
- 26 (25+1) bonus days off
- Bonus 300 BGN (cash) for every newborn ST6er
Our salaries are self-set. All of the information you need to self-set your salary is transparent - organization’s finances, everybody else’s salaries, strategic company goals, chart of equity, and market research for the salaries in the industry.
You will receive base + bonus + equity. Bonuses are decided collectively, salaries are updated every 6 months.
- Health insurance (incl.dental care)
- Multisport OR Fitness & Sports cash budget
- Car assistance
- Team lunches
- Chillout space
- Team culture
- Tasty treats in the office
- Your workspace - you will work with the most cutting-edge equipment and tools the market has to offer.
- Company Revolut card
ST6 sounds like home? Great! Introduce yourself.
We invite you to share details of any open source projects, your GitHub profile, and most importantly, your personality. Be genuine, not formal.
Say hi!15-20 min
We know the whole process is inherently stressful, so we start with a brief, informal video call to break the ice and say hi.
Cultural interview1-2 hours
You are a very cool person and we are a very cool organization, but what's most important here is how well we click.
Technical interview1-3 hours
Being the geeks that we are, let's dig deep together into some practical and theoretical problems and how you'd tackle them.