Regular Software Craftsperson
ST6 is an elite team of software craftspeople. We deliver expertise and consulting services in the fields of software development, DevOps, cloud technologies, scalable and sustainable architectures, lean product management, and design thinking.
Our customers become our long-term partners. We collaborate directly at the CEO-level to identify mission-critical problems and initiatives, and we work closely together with product management and UX to craft beautiful and efficient solutions tailored to their needs. We operate as an extension to the product team or, often, as the entire product team.
ST6 has a positive, diverse, and transparent culture. We seek to be honest, respectful, and, above all, supportive. We are looking for people who are passionate to make a difference and who work to become a little better every single day. Here you will have the chance to solve mission-critical software problems, be a part of a top talent team, and make a difference by actively participating in the important decisions for the organization.
We are looking for a Regular Software Craftsperson who takes pride in his/her craft and wants to evolve with our organization. Let’s talk!
Here are some things we’ve worked on recently to give you a sense of what you’ll be doing day-to-day:
- Craft highly scalable full-stack mobile/web applications.
- Work with the latest technologies to solve the most challenging problems.
- Craft new applications from the ground up and improve existing applications.
- Craft reliable, easy-to-use front-end components and back-end APIs that leverage the best design practices to.
- Interact closely with team members and product managers to validate features and ideas on how to make the application serve the needs of users at scale.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 3+ years of Full-Stack Software Development experience (ideally, using technologies like React or React Native, Node.js, GraphQL, Docker, etc.)
- Experience with AWS, and CI/CD is a bonus.
- Тakes ownership of a product or feature.
- Writes clean, maintainable, performant, and testable code.
- A team player with excellent collaboration skills.
- Has a problem-solving and results-oriented mindset.
- Takes ownership of various initiatives and sees them through to completion.
- Passionate about product development, technologies, and software craftsmanship!
What you can expect from us:
Transparency, Accountability and Ownership
ST6 is a pioneer in adopting the latest “human-first” organizational practices. Our company has taken transparency to a new level:
- Open Communication
- Open Finances
- Open and Self-Set Salaries
- Open Equity Structure
- Transparent and Merit-Based Decision-Making
- We have a support system where you can always ask for help, exchange feedback, set up goals, and grow your skills.
- Knowledge sharing initiatives - weekly internal tech talks, a rich knowledge base, and an ever-growing office library.
- You have the freedom and flexibility to attend any conference, event, or training of choice that will further your professional and personal development with us.
- Opportunities for Personal growth - 1-on-1 coaching sessions, peer reviews, innovative frameworks for personal development.
- Flexible hours
- Generous work from home policy
- 26 (25+1) days paid time off
- Bonus BGN2500 NET for every newborn ST6er
Our salaries are self-set. All of the information you need to self-set your salary is transparent - organization’s finances, everybody else’s salaries, strategic company goals, chart of equity, and market research for the salaries in the industry.
You will receive base + bonus + equity. Bonuses are decided collectively, salaries are updated every 6 months.
Health & Social Benefits
- Health insurance (incl.dental care)
- Multisport OR Fitness & Sports cash budget
- Car assistance
- Team lunches
- Chillout space
- Team culture
- Tasty treats in the office
- Your workspace - you will work with the most cutting-edge equipment and tools the market has to offer.
- Company Revolut card
ST6 sounds like home? Great! Introduce yourself.
We invite you to share details of any open source projects, your GitHub profile, and most importantly, your personality. Be genuine, not formal.
What our hiring process looks like
Say hi!15-20 min
We know the whole process is inherently stressful, so we start with a brief, informal video call to break the ice and say hi.
Cultural interview1-2 hours
You are a very cool person and we are a very cool organization, but what's most important here is how well we click.
Technical interview1-3 hours
Being the geeks that we are, let's dig deep together into some practical and theoretical problems and how you'd tackle them.
We will get back to you as soon as possible