Senior Software Engineer
We’re on the lookout for outstanding software engineers who can step up and lead any project to success. Along the way, you’ll need to make tough decisions, craft excellent code, and stick to best practices.
- An organization without a rigid hierarchy – ideas and changes are welcome from anyone, anywhere, anytime.
- An environment where you can fail, learn, and grow to reveal your full potential.
- A team of leading talent who’ll support you in our joint pursuit of excellence.
- Projects that are interesting, challenging, and meaningful - we pick only work that resonates with who we are.
- Our trust in your character and abilities - you have the control to choose your projects and tasks, manage your schedule and workplace, and help us evolve the organization aspects that you care about.
- The freedom to be yourself - we are looking for the complete package, not just your work personality.
- The transparency to make informed decisions - you’ll never be in the dark about what’s cooking at ST6.
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success.
- Willingness to be accountable for your work, development and career path.
- Passion for everything you do and software engineering in particular.
- Experience with multiple technology stacks (e.g., Node.js, .NET) or multiple domains within a technology (e.g., frontend and backend).
- Knowledge in some of the following technologies: React, React Native, GraphQL, AWS.
- Experience range: it usually takes between 4 to 8+ years to reach the level we need, and your coworkers will have at least this many years of experience.
- You should know your stuff. You also know what you don't know.
- Appreciation for Agile or Lean principles that actually work.
- Fluency in English.
ST6 sounds like home? Great! Introduce yourself.
We invite you to share details of any open source projects, your GitHub profile, and most importantly, your personality. Be genuine, not formal.
Say hi!15-20 min
We know the whole process is inherently stressful, so we start with a brief, informal video call to break the ice and say hi.
Cultural interview1-2 hours
You are a very cool person and we are a very cool organization, but what's most important here is how well we click.
Technical interview1-3 hours
Being the geeks that we are, let's dig deep together into some practical and theoretical problems and how you'd tackle them.